Ah, where can we go........?

Well, I want to ask this girl out, but I have no car, she has no car and we're too old to have our parents drive us. Any suggestions on how i should invite her and where to go for the day? I'd appreciate your help.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It doesn't matter if you both don't have cars, take a ride! Sometimes its more enjoyable and you can devote more time to your date because you have no wheels to concentrate to. How about a sit in the park or a stroll in a mall? Honestly, it depends on your partner. Does she like nature, malls or movies, etc.? You've got to have some ideas on what she likes and don't likes so that you won't have much worries on whether you'll please or offend her. Goodluck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Take a bus to the Beach or use the taxi service

• 1 decade ago

bike rides, taxi, bus, walking, train all depends where you live. go to the mall, movies, somewhere to eat, walk around the park so you can get to know each other more. something like that would be good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Take a cab. Figure out what her likes and dislikes.I'm sure you have something in common, that you both like to do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mall - if kids still do that

Movies - you dont have to talk to eachother if you get nervous

Food - The great equalizer of us all

Does that help you, kid?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Time out! If you don't have a car that should be the first thing on your mind, not women.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe u could walk into town for a movie, and then eat dinner at a cafe.

• 1 decade ago

you two go to the coffee shop or the bookstore or the park is not too bad.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

how about a romantic picnic in the park. and don't forget to take chocolates for her!

• I-C-U
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

get her on your tricycle and go for trails :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.