Machelle asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

name your fav. oldies..?

like from singers./..Elvis, Bobby Darin. , The beach boys..real oldies.who do you like

• ?
    Favorite Answer

ELVIS

ROY ORBINSON

RICHIE VALLENSE

CLARENCE FROGMAN HENRY

ARETHA

WILSON PICKET

LITTLE RICHARD

PATSY CLINE

BIG BOPPER

FABIAN

HANK WILLIAMS

MERLE HAGGARD

MARTY ROBBINS

LEFTY FRAZELLE

HOLLIES

4 TOPS

DRIFFTERS

BRENDA LEE

PERCY SLEDGE

heaps and heaps more

• Di

Oh jeez, I have a TON! I'm only 23, but that's the kind of stuff I grew up listening to.

Let's see...

Beatles, Stones, Supremes and most of the girl groups like the Angels, Dixie Cups, Crystals and anything produced by Phil Spector , Dusty Springfield, Petula Clark, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, the Temptations - pretty much anything motown/70s soul, Beach Boys, Jan & Dean, the Turtles, the Hollies, Herman's Hermits, the Grass Roots, CCR, Three Dog Night, I'm not a big Elvis fan, but I like a few songs, Tommy James & the Shondells, Johnny Rivers, the Outsiders, the Guess Who, Jefferson Airplane, the Easybeats, Dave Clark Five, Oliver, Jonathan Edwards, the Mamas and the Papas, the Five Stairsteps...I guess the only thing I'm not real fond of from that genre are the "Teen Angel" and "Last Kiss" type songs. :)

Ella Fitzgerald

Billie Holiday

John Coltrane

Duke Ellington

The Everly Brothers

Stay gold by Stevie Wonder

I only have eyes for you by the flamingoes

nights like this by the five heartbeats

• Oh my gosh, I just adore the Doobie Brothers, all of their music is so great! I also LOVE Queen, I think they are one of the best bands ever. Queen is SOOOOO GOOODD! I love Elton John, and I like John Fogerty and Roy Orbison. Also PINK FLOYD ROCKS

Elvis , Chubby Checker , Bo Diddley , Ike Turner , Bobby Rydell , Eddie Cochran ..............too many to list ............

cheers !

Eric Burdon.

P.S. If you love nancy grace then you know what i'm talking about. She is an obnoxious fat *** pile of **** who puts on mens clothes and sits on a chair too small for her *** for personal gain.

Neil Sedaka - You Mean Everything To Me

My dad wooed my mum with this song, so it's special to me :D

the carpenters

the mamas and the papas

george harrison