- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Squid and Celery Stir-fry
3 squids, cleaned and cut into pieces
6 stalks of celery
half a carrot, sliced
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1/4 cup of chicken stock, or 1 tsb of chicken stock power mix with water
pinch of salt
light soy sauce
Chinese rice wine / white wine
1. Using a vegtable peeler, remove the tough strings from the outer layer of the celery stalks. Slice them thinly.
2. In a hot almost smoking wok, add 1 teaspoon of oil, then add chopped garlic, stir fry 30 seconds. Add squid pieces and some Chinese rice wine, stir fry until it looks firm and tender.
3. Remove from wok and keep warm.
4. In the same wok, add the celery and carrots. Add a pinch of salt and stir-fry for a minute.
5. Add the stock. When the liquid boils, add the squid back to the vegetable's. Toss for another minute.
Enjoy!Source(s): www.cooks.com & myself