Has your booty call ever turned into something more?

Just curious to see if anyone has had a continuous booty call relationship turn into something more serious.

or should I say...casual relationship

Favorite Answer

sometimes great sex can be the beginning of something else....

most times you just go for the fun, but then again if you keep going time and again and you notice you're having more than just sex with the person, then the next obvious step would be to explore uncharted terroritories :-p

Yes and No

Yes I had a bootie call for three years, we are very good friends he even asked if I wanted to have his baby get married and all.. the problem with that is I kept him on that level of just that nothing extra, no more than kicking it friends, plus I was the other woman when it started out. I knew everything about him.. why would I want a man that can kick-it with me over 12 hours a day confess his love and lay his head with his woman?

You can grow into a sexual relationship and cool kick-in it friends, but when its all said and done you haven't take the time to really get to know the person based on what type of foundation you built in the first place to get respect in something more comes from how it started it out.

The question is do you want something more? what are you consider now? just a call? just a bootie? or a friend with benfits? Ask and find out before you even get caught up

Nope! You are just being used for sex. But if you enjoy it, you could say the same thing I guess. You teach people how to treat you, so if you wanted more you should NEVER have agreed to being a booty call. Now it is too late, but you can always speak up. But as I say, once a booty call always a booty call. Sorry hun!

• Kas-O

nope! a booty call are someone who's already in a relationship, and call another person around 2 or 3 in the A.M. just to have sex! because the other person they went out with and did'nt get any went home. why would any one won't to be a booty call?

Source(s): not that bad

no and why would u want it to be..i meant that is called a relationship not a booty call ...booty calls are saved for those special times when u jsut want some from someone who can keep their mouth shut and keep a good thing going

Sometimes...a booty call should be shared with someone you have a future with.....that's how it change...But yea it can turn in to more it could turn into a mother father realationship...someone may end up pregnant..or yall may reliaze that y'all should end the fling and start a relationship together

Sharing an umbrella with a stranger can turn into something more serious.

You really think all these people who think they are only going to have intercourse do not ever develop an intimate, long-lasting, committed relationship?

What planet are you from?

You ship has been at sea way too long.

Yup. Gonorrhea.

dont mean to be a dumb @ss but what is a booty call

Nope!