can anyone tell me what the green burial laws are for alabama?
- DanELv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
ALABAMA FUNERAL LAWS
Alabama Code : Vital Statistics Laws: Dead Bodies
* Chapter 19: Dead Bodies.
* Chapter 20: Miscellaneous Health Laws.
Alabama Board of Funeral Service Rules
* Chapter 13: Funeral Services
ALABAMA CEMETERY LAWS
* Chapter 30: Burial Services, Merchandise and Property
* Chapter 17: Burial Insurance Policies
- 6 years ago
The ground must be green-covered before digging grave ( fruitful with grass/vegetation) and moved to bare spot to grow, or replaced on top of grave site."ee! "
- Anonymous1 decade ago
click on to the gentleman named Jesus or Jesus Saves! He should be able to give you a Correct answer. Look and do!