why communists are not using yahoo answers as a platform to propagate Marxism?

previously communists used every plat form to propagate marxism.but after going through most of the yahoo answers i have found that they are not using this as an ideal platform to express their views on major events taken place recently like war between lebanan and israel, pope's comment on islam, war on iraq etc. why they are maintaining stoic silence nowadays?

Favorite Answer

Most of the time they are no longer admitting outright to being Communists because they would get laughed at or mistrusted by so many. But if you carefully read many of the anti-USA and anti Bush answers you will find that Marxism is alive and well.

BTW: here is one question that defends communism

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200609...

Take time to read some of these and the answers. You'll see so much more when you start to dig. There is so much anti Americanism here that it truly bothers me. It is no longer communists you must worry about, there are so many others that want to destroy us, yet nobody on either side of the political line will do anything to prevent it. We have become blind in our arrogance and self-righteousness that too many people are oblivious to what is going on around us. We are crashing to the ground yet nobody hears.

The non secular axiom states that when i'm disturbed, there is something incorrect with me. understanding that, and examining your question, its rather person-friendly to work out that something is unquestionably bothering you deep down. For me I had to get honest with myself on those subject concerns. Am I worried? envious? do i not understand so now i'm hectic? what's my considered God? became I raised to have faith somebody elses considered God ? Do i understand who i'm as a man or woman, my barriers, my faults, my defects? Do i've got faith God is in finished administration for my own solid? Is it guilt and shame? what's in my skill vs what's out of my administration?

communism is a thing of the past. today's communists want to be rich, so who is left to put forward some Marxist ideas, but some eccentrics.

There are two few Communists left to be bothered.

China isn't really communist anymore, the rich have taken control again

There are Marxists and Communists who use this site and I have argued with them.

They don't need Yahoo Answers; they've already invaded our country via the education system.

cuz they think they've already won...planting all the liberal professors , journalists, and gov't workers, united nations rules..etc on us...

they figure its just a matter of time before the wimps take over...

Most have converted to Democrats.