Man whts wrong with the muslims?

these people are offended cause of some quote the pope repeated? it was a quote ok, they are just looking for any reason to come off n do all kinds of crazy stuf,, i like arabs n i think they are cool, but this is going way too far, why dont they only see wht bad stuff is said? they dont listen to the good things... show more these people are offended cause of some quote the pope repeated? it was a quote ok, they are just looking for any reason to come off n do all kinds of crazy stuf,, i like arabs n i think they are cool, but this is going way too far, why dont they only see wht bad stuff is said? they dont listen to the good things just the bad, they just see wht they want to, n for wht? just too have a reason to go off like some crazy lunatics.. i mean the ones who are doing the churches burnings n all that stuff, they are offended cause they were called bad stuff? yet they go n do wht exactly was said about them, lol man whts wrong with u people? just liek blacks always using the racial thing, it is old n no one cares for it so get off ur high horse., if u would try to be more tolerant n not try to impose ur ways maybe u be happier , instead of livign a life full of hate., if u do this kind of stuff, then dont wonder why peopel think u are one of the bad guys
Update: the pope should not apologize because these are not his thoughts, he was just reading some stuff taht was said, n he was tryign to make a point...now get off it! duhhhhh, why dont u read the whole report before u go off like some lunatic
Update 2: and i dont mean all muslims only the crazy radicals trying to make trouble for everyone , this goes for whoever is instigating so people can go n do bad stuff
Update 3: hmmm ok i think people should not belive everythign they read or hear, n get all facts before u go all wild n stuff, i do believe there is good muslims just liek any other religion, n is just a few bad seeds in every race n religion who want to do the instigating,
9 answers 9