Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
what is the most rainfall city in the USA ?
- oklatomLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Top 10 wettest cities.
1) Quillayute, Washington State - - 105"
2) Highlands, North Carolina - - 86"
3) Astoria, Oregon - - 66"
4) Tallahassee, Florida - - 65"
5) Mobile, Alabama - - 64"
6) Pensacola, Florida - - 63"
7) New Orleans, Louisiana - - 62"
8) Baton Rouge, Louisiana - - 61"
9) West Palm Beach, Florida - - 60"
10) Meridian, Mississippi - - 57"Source(s): http://www.tigerx.com/trivia/usrain.htm
- ?Lv 71 decade ago
- love2travelLv 71 decade ago
Quillayute, WA 105 inches of rain
Highlands, NC 83.5 inches
Astoria, OR 66 inches
Tallahassee, FL 65.7 inches
Mobile, AL 64 inches
Pensacola, FL 62 inches
- 1 decade ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- T TimeLv 61 decade ago
I think it's Seattle, but the Detroit area has been under a frickin' cloud for about a month now.
I'm about ready to scream!
- loloLv 51 decade ago
This is just a guess, but I'd have to say Seattle, Wa
- cozjeandaLv 51 decade ago
my husband says portland oregon, i agree with the seattle washington vote , even though i live in orlando and we have been getting a lot lately
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Probably Seattle. Never been there unless it was raining.
- *No Doubt*Lv 41 decade ago
In the world it is Mawsynrem-India.....those guys who thaught that India was just dust and heat then ur wrongSource(s): I am not an Indian
- belle♥Lv 51 decade ago