D0 You THINK THAT EXPRESSING AN OPINION IS WRONG? I BELIEVE POPE DID NOTHING WRONG TO OFFEND MUSLIM?

HE JUST READ A SCRIPT QOUTE BY A EMPERORIN THE 14TH CENTURY... WHY MUSLIM SHOULD REACT SO VIOLENT AGAIN... IF THEY DON'T LIKE SOMEBODY TALK ABOUT THE WRONG DOING IN THEIR RELIGION THEY SHOULD REFORM ISLAM JUST LIKE WE CHRISTIAN DID DURING RENNAISANCE... OR THEY SHOULD MIGRATE TO THE MOON COZ ALLAH IS THE MONGOD AFTERALL

Favorite Answer

he didn't do anything wrong,except tell the truth and the truth hurts,SOME PEOPLE

Considering the fact that the Middle East is the Hot bed of emotion right now any way with Sadam Husein and the war in Iraq going on over there. It wasn't really a very educated thing to say, Unless you were trying to start something. Here's a question for you. Could the Pope be trying to start a Holy War between Christians and Muslims? I think he just may have done just that!!

I think our muslim brothers misunderstood what Pope Benedict was trying to say. Although I certainly hope that no Christian in any part of the world would get their heads cut off or get blown up by a fanatic because of it,but somewhere in the back of my mind, as appalling as it may be, I’m afraid the inevitable will happen.

There is nothing wrong with expressing an opinion. It can be true or false, but it is an opinion. If the Pope wants to say what he did, he is allowed to. I will not rant for the next half hour about what I think.

• taurus

If they reform their religion that will not prevent a pope from living in the past and bringing up things that he should not.

u know what...eventhough i'm a christian, i strongly believe that the pope was wrong to say stuff dat he knew would obviously hurt or offend the muslims and their religion.

I wish I knew what the ^&%$ you were talking about, but I don't, because I was busy looking up the pope's dress while he was rambling on. And on. And on. And on......

See the Caps Lock button. Press it to turn it off. Then I will take you seriously.

you and the pope are obviously from the same town: ignorant town.

everyone has an opinion and without them, we wouldn't have better idea's or situations.