Science Project...Introduction Layout???

Part of my science project is putting in an introduction for it. What should I put in the introduction???

I am changing the storage temperature of the 'Climbing Bean' to see how it affects the growth...

Best Answer

You will need to explain what you are doing, and why are you doing it. Go over basically what the processes are, and perhaps what you believe will occur.

When writing a formal essay, you can pt any of the following:

- a retorical question

or

- a fact that will draw the attention of the listener/reader.

for example:

"Have you ever wondered what would happen if you changed the storage temperature of the 'Climbing Bean' to see how it affects it's growth?"

Or put a known fact. ( I personally don't know any right, now), but write something that's an 'attention grabber'.

for the rest of the intro, you could put any growth you've seen. But I'm not sure what your teacher's standards are. But when I've done what I've told you, I normally get an A.

We all take elevators that work on energy to reach the top floor dont we? How many of us can make use of the two legs to climb stairs...and see how much we grow thinner, or healthier. In the context of growth, this project focuss..

Source(s): me

Basically, you just put the purpose of the project, and the method you plan to use.