Can you put iPod games in iPod nano?

I mean the ones you buy in iTunes. I want to buy one but I'm not sure if I can play it in my iPod nano or if it's only for iPod video.

I'ts not in their website.

Favorite Answer

I think the games are only supposed to work on the brand new iPod's, the ones that just came out this week (I believe). Not sure if they work on those Nano's or not though.

*Okay, I just checked the apple store and it says that the games are compatible with the 5th generation iPod only, so, no it does not work with the Nano. Sorry.

No... the new downloadable games only work with the new 5th Generation iPod. http://apple.com/ipod/ It says it in small places on the Apple website, along with iTunes -- they just keep it small, so that you'll buy it, even though it is not compatible with older models of iPod. Sorry! I wish it would work on older ones too!

hey, no..the ipod games only work with the 5th gereration ipods..like the video one

I heard that it don't work on nano

no i have a nano and it wold be cool if u can download games!!