Christian asked in SportsTennis · 1 decade ago

What do you think will happen when hewitt arrives to Buenos Aires?

Australian davis cup team are playing next week. As always knows, hewitt is not welcome in Argentina (I suppose other countries too).. Does anybody remember some games against Guillermo Coria, Juan Ignacio Chela.

Favorite Answer

He'll be heckled and booed, I suppose. But Hewitt always concentrates and plays well in Davis Cup and I don't think he will mind.

Davis Cup is always very loud and rowdy but I think tennis fans know better than to misbehave during play.

chela and coria hate hewitt. nalbandian doesnt like him all that much either. i remember when chela spit at hewitt and when coria tried to hit hewitt with the ball. nothing will happen to him, he will have bodyguards with him at all times. when he's on the court, the crowd will boo him and may throw objects at him. if i were him, i would still go. if he didn't go, other players may see him as a coward. its not like someone is going to come out of the crowd and stab him. (monica seles)

Argentina is a tough place for any country to paly and win on clay. Austrailia and Hewitt will struggle. I honestly cannot remember any past history between the two teams.