How do I check my cellphone voice mail messages through my house phone?

I just got a new phone and it's the Pantech C300 (you know, "the smallest camera phone in the world"). Well I tried to check my voice mail through my house phone and my cell and it just says to leave a message. Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

PRESS STAR WHEN YOU HEAR THE SIGNAL TO LEAVE A MESSAGE AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS AND READ YOUR OWNERS MANUAL........

use your house phone to dial your cellphone number. wait until your voicemail comes on. when you hear your voicemail, don't wait until it is finished, just press the * key (the star). it should ask you for your password. enter your password, then continue to follow the prompts to listen to your messages!

call your cell. When your voicemail picks up press the # key and follow the voice

when you call from your house phone press the star key and then enter your passcode.

there maight be a different phone number you call.

call the service provider.