where is the best place to buy the hd cables needed to hook up a hdtv set online?

and the cheapest place online to buy hd cables to hook up hdtv

Favorite Answer

Digital is digital--if you're talking cables that will run ten feet or less, don't kid yourself into thinking that a $100 HDMI cable by Monster or a $40 cable from Target will get you higher quality than a $10 cable from a reputable place online, like monoprice.com.

Paul some things are not meant to buy online, and cables might be one of those things. If you have an electronics supply house near you that would be a good place. Walmart has stepped up their cable quality and selection while keeping the price down. Target aint half bad either

• davj61

I don't think that online is the best place to buy cables. I would visit any Circuit City or Best Buy for cables.

Circuit City and Bestbuy both have pretty decent online shopping for that sort of thing, you could try newegg.com as well. One of the nice things about Circuit City and Bestbuy is that you can usually order online and then pick it up at the store in the amount of time it takes you to drive over there.

• gp4rts

For HDMI cables, try http://www.ehdmi.com/hdmi.html. I have no problem buying cables online.

I have heard a lot of good things about this place (but I have never bought anything from them).

http://www.bluejeanscable.com/

I have used Pacific cable.com and parts express. Both have great quality and low prices.