Confederate flags?

I'm orginally from MS living in Atlanta. I asked this guy what did his conferderate flag mean to him. He told me that he liked the colors and it represented him as a rebel. Umm, yeah right. Why do some people use conferdate flags as decals for their cars and their clothes. I just don't get it. Why are you... show more I'm orginally from MS living in Atlanta. I asked this guy what did his conferderate flag mean to him. He told me that he liked the colors and it represented him as a rebel. Umm, yeah right. Why do some people use conferdate flags as decals for their cars and their clothes. I just don't get it. Why are you stil waving these flags? The south LOST! Take the flag away. By being a black female, its very offensive.
Update: I really appreciate the people who understand why the flag is offensive. For you others, please stop the cycle of hate. For those parents with children, I really hope you encourage and teach your children to love and accept people for who they are and not the sterotypes that America has created for them. And for... show more I really appreciate the people who understand why the flag is offensive. For you others, please stop the cycle of hate. For those parents with children, I really hope you encourage and teach your children to love and accept people for who they are and not the sterotypes that America has created for them. And for the "African American" comment, I don't consider myself an African American, I'm a black female from African decent, or if you want, a "stolen" African. For everyone on this board who took the time to comment, thank you! May many blessings and prosperity be placed with you and your family!