Again~ why 7-Eleven use lowercase letter "n" for the logo?

Please~ I have spent so many time for this question... but still no one can give me the clear answer... anyways I have to thanks the people who has answer this question in earlier (just three people...) I have sent this question to 7-Eleven official website, but no respond... =( okay~ the question is: why... show more Please~ I have spent so many time for this question... but still no one can give me the clear answer...
anyways I have to thanks the people who has answer this question in earlier (just three people...) I have sent this question to 7-Eleven official website, but no respond... =(

okay~ the question is:
why 7-Eleven use lowercase letter "n" for the logo?
is it has geomantic omen meaning of the "n"... !?
please describe it in great detail,cheers =)

as they guy "dukalink600" answer me, "Many companies were scared off when NBC took a giant "N" as its logo and threatened many companies with trademark infringement. "
but i still got confused... which means Nike, NEC, NBA and CNN etc, they won't has trademark infringement with NBC?!