Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

找一首英文歌是誰唱的??

有一首英文歌是合唱團體

裡面有幾句歌詞是you got you got...再副歌裡 唱的很頻繁

最後好像是甚麼control yourself

我一直不知道那歌名還有歌手是誰

可是超好聽的!!

是一首快歌~男生是主唱唸了一堆rap...

請大家幫幫忙!!我真的很想學那首歌^^

感恩喔~

Update:

*~大師大師~可以給我它的中文歌詞嗎?

如果太困難那就不用了~謝謝唷!!^^

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

歌手 LL Cool J feat. Jennifer Lopez 歌名 Control Myself

圖片參考:http://images.juno.co.uk/150/CS217336-02A.jpg

[Jennifer Lopez:]No me puedo controlarAqui con el Se隳r LL Cool JY aqui estoy... ya tu sabesUno, dos, tres, muevete![Jermaine Dupri:]Ya'll know what this is...So...So...Def![Verse 1:][LL Cool J:]The club was far from emptyIt was crowded at the entry (Woo!)I slide right through like how I doThis girl began to tempt me (Uh-huh!)She said her name ShayeedaI could tell her mama feed her (Yeah!)When they tight and thick them jeans don't fitI'm L, nice to meet ya (Uh-oh!)I could feel my body yearningThe room just started turningDidn't want to go out on the floorbut this girl was so determinedMy brain began to sizzleI'm sweatin' just a littleOn the dance floor in the middleShe turned around and giggleShe said[Chorus:][Jennifer Lopez:]You got, you got, you gotwhat it takes to make me leave my man[LL Cool J:]It's hard to control myself (Aww!)It's hard to control myselfYou got, you got, you gotWhat it takes to make this boy be bad (Be bad)It's hard to control myselfIt's hard to control myself[Jennifer Lopez:]It's hard for me to control myself (Me too)and to hold myself back from jumpin' on yalike I wanna, like I wanna, wanna[Verse 2:][LL Cool J:]Temptation is a motherHow we lust for one another (Yeah)We barely know each otherYet we're waddling like we're loversThe air is full of passionThe strobe lights are flashin'The hustlers throw cashin'The bartender keeps splashin'Her moves were so eroticHer gaze was so hypnoticI begged this girl to stop itBut she continued to pop it[Both:]You know I know you like itLet me hit you on your SidekickBecause the afterparty is at my bodyMeet me you're invited[LL Cool J:]She said[Chorus:][Jennifer Lopez:]You got, you got, you gotwhat it takes to make me leave my manhttp://www.lyricstop.com/c/controlmyself-llcooljfj...

2006-09-15 04:34:17 補充:

沒有中文歌詞耶 找沒有 !

• 1 decade ago

沒關係~還是很謝謝你^^感恩喔!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.