Problems after getting epidural. Please help.?

well its been almost 8 months since i gave birth to my beautiful daughter. But the problem is that i have been having really bad leg problems since right after my pregnancy. Right after my pregnancy it was so hard for me to walk. it was so hard to move my legs. but the doctors said it was because my body had to get... show more well its been almost 8 months since i gave birth to my beautiful daughter. But the problem is that i have been having really bad leg problems since right after my pregnancy. Right after my pregnancy it was so hard for me to walk. it was so hard to move my legs. but the doctors said it was because my body had to get back to normal from the stretching inside my body. Well, i guess meaning that when you give birth to a baby your body inside stretches. The doctors told me that the pain would go away, but it hasent. The pain is mostly in my right leg and sometimes its so hard for me to walk. I was gonna go to the doctor but i switched my medical insurance so i havent gone yet. I would like to get opinions. I had got an epidural but sometimes i think the pain came from being young when i gave birth to my daughter which i was 18 or that i didnt exercise birthing methods while i was pregnant. someone help me. serious answers please.
8 answers 8