Who should I start, Steven Jackson, Ahman Green, Jamal Lewis, Edgerin James, Warrick Dunn?

I've got great running backs and I can start three of them, they all did really well in week one, who to pick. Steven Jackson- He should kill the 9ers defense if they decide to run the ball, it's easy to throw on them too ya know! Ahman Green- Even with Green Bay not getting in the inzone, he put up... show more I've got great running backs and I can start three of them, they all did really well in week one, who to pick.

Steven Jackson- He should kill the 9ers defense if they decide to run the ball, it's easy to throw on them too ya know!

Ahman Green- Even with Green Bay not getting in the inzone, he put up over 130 all purpose yards. How is NO's run defense?

Jamal Lewis- Good game under what appears to be a much improved offense. Slightly injured, questionable infact, but that Raiders defense can't stop the run to save their lives!

Edgerin James- Looked ok last week, didn't use him much against SF's pass weak defense but got decent yards and a TD. On the road at a Seattle team that has got to be po'd about last week.

Warrick Dunn- Yet another back that had a great game but no TD's, up against a tougher Tampa defense this week though.

Open to suggestions, I need every point this week!