How do I get to Jacob Javits Federal Building 26 Federal Plaza New York City, NY 10278 using public transport?

How do I get to Jacob Javits Federal Building 26 Federal Plaza New York City, NY 10278 using public transportation. I am new to the metro and other bus system. I have a ride upto the GW bridge. But dont know which metro or bus or the combination to take afterwards.

NJ side. Yeah from fortlee.

Favorite Answer

Look for the GW Bridge bus on the Ft. Lee side. There are several bus stops marked with signs. Or just ask someone for the nearest stop. Get off at the GW Bridge station on the NY side (I think its the first stop). Follow the crowd off the bus & follow the signs to the A train. The A will take you right to Chambers St. Exit the station, Get you bearings & look for signs to Fed Plaza or ask a cop.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): jacob javits federal building 26 federal plaza york city ny 10278 public transport: https://biturl.im/jew3K

26 Federal Plaza

You can take the Downtown (6) or <6> from 51st Street/Lexington Avenue one stop to Grand Central. From there, transfer across the platform for the Brooklyn-bound (4) or (5) to Brooklyn Bridge-City Hall NOTE: You can stay on the (6) if you want a less crowded train, though it will be slower than the (4) or (5) I hope this information was very helpful.

Subway lines R or W to City Hall station, or 4, 5, or 6 trains to Brooklyn Bridge station. Both will take you within a couple of blocks.

which side of the bridge NY or NJ? If you're coming throughthe Bronx It's a lot easier otherwise look for busses from Ft Lee NJ

A train at 181st Street (the bridge- express to Chambers Street. You'r right there. $2.00

Right, starting where?

Check out hopstop.com