Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

What processes would i need to follow to become an engineer?

In louisville Ky. Industral enginear. Please give details and links. I need to know what classes i would need to.

Favorite Answer

because it makes me sad to see a question go unanswered i am going to do my very best to help you.....

OK...so i did a little surfing and it looks like you need technical school

here is one website

http://www.allengineeringschools.com/schools/ID888...

BUT seeing as it is an affiliate of Sullivan university and they REALLY suck, i wouldn't recommend it

if i were you, I'd take a trip to the University of Louisville and talk to a counselor.....good luck!

I am not sure . . .but go to itttech.com