Nip/Tuck -How did Troy/Mcnamara lose their practice?

How did they end up working for someone else?

Favorite Answer

In the first episode of this season they sold it to Burt Landau (Larry Hagman) and his wife Michelle Latham (Sanaa Lathan).

Christian was all for it, but what pushed Shawn to do it was the fact that his and Julia's baby is supposed to be handicapped and he wanted to have more time at home. I don't think the baby will make it and he will end up regretting his choice.

Especially after the scenes from next weeks show. "Liz" saw "Michelle" getting felt up by a woman and mentions it to Michelle who in turn fires Liz. Julia is in labor and it looks like something goes wrong.

It is just my opinion.

They sold the practice to that old guy and his wife played by Larry Hagman and Sanaa Lathan. It was a stupid move if you ask me because now they have no say so over what goes on in the office. And she's turning out to be a scandalous *****.

• Niecy

In the season premiere, they sold it to some old guy and his young wife. Christian was the one who wanted to to take the deal initially, and when Sean found out about that the baby is going to have a deformity he decided that he should spend more time at home.

They sold it to have more time for themselves and their family.

They sold their practice?!!! Where have I been?

I think they sold it.