礦藏開採的順序??

我不知道礦藏的開採過程,我要做報告用的,急需,請大家快一點寄給我,謝謝你。

1 Answer

Rating
  • 光弟
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MineSteps in the mining processProspecting to locate ore Exploration to defining the extent and value of ore where it was located ("ore body") Conduct resource estimate to mathematically estimate the extent and grade of the deposit Conduct mine planning to evaluate the economically recoverable portion of the deposit Conduct a feasibility study to evaluate the total project and make a decision as whether to develop or walk away from a proposed mine project. This includes a cradle to grave analysis of the possible mine, from the initial excavation all the way through to reclamation. Development to create access to an ore body Exploitation to extract ore on a large scale Reclamation to make land where a mine had been suitable for future use [edit]Mining techniquesMining techniques can be divided into two basic excavation types:1. Surface mining ·         Open-pit mining ·         Quarrying ·         Strip mining ·         Placer mining ·         Mountaintop removal 2. Sub-surface mining ·         Drift mining ·         Slope mining ·         Shaft mining ·         Hard rock mining ·         Borehole mining

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.