Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

Don't you wish your keys were glow-in-the-dark?

I meant car keys, not computer keys. =\

Favorite Answer

Sounds like a new invention, you should patent that..

You can find glow in the dark paint at most stores that sell model supplies as well as theatrical stores. Just paint tthe key fob with the glow paint and add a couple coats of clear coat.

They also sell little rubber covers for keys in different colors, these too can be helpful and some of them even have tiny lights on them so you can find the keyhole by squeezing the key.

I was actually thinking that I wish the lock on my front door was glow-in-the-dark... finding the keys always seems to be easier than getting them in the lock when the porch light isn't on!

no, but some kind of page button, like for the cordless phone would be great! ditto on the tv remote

p.s.- since halloween is around i am certain you could get some glow in the dark nail polish and paint away!

Yes Or Have Light In them

and made beeping sounds whenever they got lost?

I remembere my dad had a keyring that whistled back, if you could not find the truck keys you whistled a tune and they would answer with the chorus.

not really... i dont have to look at them to type... but then again... glow in the dark keys would be sweet.

yup that is the best way to find them in this dark world. I wish it could have a alarm which would ring when there is button press.

hahah yeah but if that meant more people would be using their computers in low light or no light, that would be bad for their eyes! =)

• ViRg()

Absolutely and that they come with a beep to alert you where they are, makes finding them easier.