Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

yahoo or google?

Favorite Answer

Depends... google has, in my opinion, a better search engine and more variety with things you can search for. But, yahoo has e-mail, 360 and a more personal environment.

Google

Google!

• Rhonda

I like Yahoo for many reasons, including Yahoo! Answers. Google is great for doing internet searches, but I mostly use Yahoo.

Great question!

I would have to say google. it takes you anywhere and has alot more info. Im on yahoo but i use google alot more for things i need! you can type in anything in google and it corrects your spelling and takes you right where u want to go. So yahoo is good and google is better in my opinion.

I like google but i use yahoo also.

I like yahoo for emails and answers but google is better searching website.

I use the Google search engine, but Yahoo has a ton of other stuff; for example, e-mail, Yahoo! Answers ; ), horoscopes, news, etc.

i think yahoo is better but my girlfriend likes google because shes says that it was ranked number one as a search engine

Yahoo!!!