Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

perfumes, colognes...?

i just bought cologne the other day(dior farenheit, great cologne!), but i have a problem. It's kind of a weird question, but how do i apply the fragrance so that it gives off the MAXIMUM scent. I mean, is there certain places you would splash yourself?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The inner wrist . . the neck below the ears . . .

also consider switching from synthetic colognes and perfumes to essential oils and mixtures from these oils.

You can make a custom lotion at many beauty shops.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Apply perfume on the pulse spots such as the nape of the neck, the hollow of the collar bone, at the temples, behind the ears, on the wrist, in the crook of the elbows, the cleavage, the navel, in the hollow of your knees and on the anklebone as fragrance tends to remain here for longer.

Do use more of your favorite scent in winter than in the summer. Perfume evaporates faster on dry winter skin, so you need to reapply more often.

• 1 decade ago

Any pulse points. Wrists, behind the ears, behind the knees....anywhere.

And another trick that women use. Rub on a bit of Vaseline where you are going to spray...torso, etc. When you spray on the area, the Vaseline actually holds the scent and takes a lot of time to dissipate the scent.

:o)

• 1 decade ago

spray it into the air, and walk into it, so the scent distributes evenly, or spray it on pulse points, like behind ears, or behind knees, but thats sorta girly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Anywhere you want but less is more with mens colognes.

Source(s): Make up rep
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

And dont forget to spray some down betwixed your legs...in case ya get a girl to go down there...ya dont want your taint to be kickin'

• 1 decade ago

just your neck as the smell lasts longer there

• 1 decade ago

On your face cheeks, and on your neck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.