'Alf' show. Is there a movie out in the past few years, that is loosely based on the guy who hadalot to do

with that show?? I know there was, but can't find/figure it out. Any help would be great. Someone got to know what I'm talking about.

YEAH, I FIGURED IT OUT AFTER. IT WAS 'PERMANENT MIDNIGHT', STARRING BEN STILLER. NO ONE HAD IT, BUT THANKS.

Favorite Answer

Hi wondering,

I think I know what your on about tell me is this is what it was about :

"ALF currently reruns on our Dutch channel NET5, every weekday from 16:30 till 17:00 hours. It's not the first time it reruns of course, but they've just started, because they're broadcasting the first few episodes now. I must say, the funniest thing about the show is the interaction between ALF and Willie. The fact that ALF acts like the place is his, and not from the Tanners. I also like the Ochmoneks, and that they don't know anything about ALF's presence. All together it's just a good, steady show, with actors who barely do any movies or TV-series nowadays, and that's a real shame. "

But you can try and look for it on this website:

http://www.google.co.uk/

And sorry I can't find the movie that your looking for but i'll keep trying to look for you.

Hope you enjoy yourself.

http://www.MovieBoxRental.com

Yeah.

When the show started struggling the writers didn't know if the network would keep if for another season, but the network promised that if they made the season finale a two part-er they would give them enough episodes in the next season to resolve the season. But the network didn't so the show ended wtih an unresolved two parter. It was not until a few years later that they were able to make a made for tv movie that picked up where the show ended and finally resolved the story.

there was Project Alf a tv movie

I heard something a while back about something to do with ALF (movie wise but not sure).