Sensual massage?

ethical question about sensual massage, and if someone knows anything or anyone who does this. Recently my husban did something unthinkable, afet 14 years of marriage. He lost his job, and decided to start sensual massage. If you only could see his ad. Including candles, music, helping with bath (woman only). He... show more ethical question about sensual massage, and if someone knows anything or anyone who does this. Recently my husban did something unthinkable, afet 14 years of marriage. He lost his job, and decided to start sensual massage. If you only could see his ad. Including candles, music, helping with bath (woman only). He never did this for me! I almost passed outafter reading his description of his service. I feel like my life is over. We have 2 kids above the age of 8. He must lost his mind. After He gived to me his ad, He was so proud of himself, and see nothing wrong withall this. Please, is this me, or it is something wrong with his mind. He included words, like no intercourse, but gladly do happy ending, and helps with bath, and gives pleasure to stressed women, or neglected housewifes!!! I feel like I'm dying. He never cheated on me, so I assume is the age ( He is 42), and that I was his first and only, that he wants to try it now, how it is with differen women?!
14 answers 14