Most annoying things about people on here are???

I say the ones who don't use spell check & you can't understand the question because you "cane't raed it wen it lok lk ths", The ones who only have bad things to say & never offer any positive advice. People who only ask questions about why everyone is racist against them or all the questions... show more I say the ones who don't use spell check & you can't understand the question because you "cane't raed it wen it lok lk ths", The ones who only have bad things to say & never offer any positive advice. People who only ask questions about why everyone is racist against them or all the questions are on the same subject and they never change. The ones who brag about beating women up. I think it is okay to have a little fun sometimes but i think some people carry it a little to far..
So the question:
What annoys you the most about users on this websight?
Update: Websight can be spelled both ways so it isn't wrong but thanks for the info..
Update 2: When i was saying people that don't use spell check i made an example of the way they type that annoys me. I don't use spell check myself & i'm sure i have several mistakes i'm still a teenager & have alot to learn but i think people get the idea of what i'm saying. example="I dno't... show more When i was saying people that don't use spell check i made an example of the way they type that annoys me. I don't use spell check myself & i'm sure i have several mistakes i'm still a teenager & have alot to learn but i think people get the idea of what i'm saying.
example="I dno't tpy lyk ths becos is harg ti understant"