Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請問這位〝自稱〞是外國人的在說什麼呀?

問題一:Thanks very much for written me...I just got back from work and I am very happy to read from you... I am Buying it for my Pastor, as a birthday gift... I hope you do understand that this is the matter of the urgency.. I will make the payment through My Online Hsbc Bank Transfer Directly into your account... I will make the payment and i will offer you NTD 35,000.00, so Once I make the Payment my bank will e-mail you with the payment reciept comfirmation.. so You have to shipment the Item out to my Pastor through UPS courier service and email me and my bank the Tracking number or the airwaybill reciept from UPS... I will need the following details for the bank transfer: Beneficiary's Name: Bank Name: Account Number: Country: Total Item Price + shipping through UPS: Email address: Bank Phone number: Beneficiary's Phone number: Awaiting your reply... Thanks God Bless and you can also contact via my email macdonald_gerrard05@yahoo.com Thanks

問題二: I mean i will buy your mobile for 35,000 NTD and i need your bank details so as to make the transfer of the money...you can email me through my email address macdonald_gerrard05@yahoo.com

請英文超讚的各位為我解答他在說什麼吧!謝謝^^

Update:

= =這麼嚴重?! 哈~我知道了,我不會理他的!謝謝^^

4 Answers

Rating
  • 安童
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ㄧ整編的意思 還好你不懂 這是一封由國外傳送的詐騙信件 意思雨糖已經幫你翻譯了 千萬不要相信 也不用理會它

2006-09-12 21:43:06 補充:

有的甚至說 希望你能提供一個帳號 或有公司抬頭的信紙他要幫你開戶 並且把它叔父的遺產轉入你的帳戶 他將會把佣金匯給你 這些都是騙人的

2006-09-12 21:43:19 補充:

有的甚至說 希望你能提供一個帳號 或有公司抬頭的信紙他要幫你開戶 並且把它叔父的遺產轉入你的帳戶 他將會把佣金匯給你 這些都是騙人的

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

根本就不是外國人寫的

外國人在怎摸掰也掰不出這種台式英文的

千萬別上當喔

• 1 decade ago

這是騙局.千外別上當.

這種信我也常常收到.他還會用各式各樣很好笑的藉口試圖說服你相信他.

他還會一直寄來.不必理他.

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

他說他想用三萬五千元跟你買手機啦!要匯錢給你。叫你用快遞(而且一定要透過 UPS)送給他的牧師。不過最近騙子很多,除非你跟他很熟,要不然我不建議用這種方式交易,很容易賠了夫人又折兵。當心喔!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.