Can somebody tell me what "BLOG" means?

I see and hear this word all the time but have no idea what it is and what it does. Please break it down to this poor girl what a "blog" is. Thanks in advance

Favorite Answer

a blog is ur online journal. You can write or post about whatever you like: updates of ur life, opinions, a great trip, favorite movies, customized ur theme, what music you're listening to -- anything that strikes your fancy. ur blog can include words, photos, or both. 360 publishes and saves all ur blog entries for easy access as time goes by. goodluck ^_^

A blog is basically a journal that is available on the web. The activity of updating a blog is "blogging" and someone who keeps a blog is a "blogger." Blogs are typically updated daily using software that allows people with little or no technical background to update and maintain the blog.

A blog is an online diary where people share their thoughts and daily activities.

Basically u write about what u feel like! About ur family, ur hobbies, ur school, studies, ur job, ur children, ur spouse, ur political views, or celebrities or maybe promote ur business-anything u want!

Due to the easy availability of online publishing tools, even an average internet user can start a blog.

Blogger,

LiveJournal,

Xanga,

Typepad

these are some free blog hosts with template and design tools and money making opportunities too,

check my profile for more information, all the best :)

weB LOG

A blog is a place that you can post stuff that others can read. I have one that I like to post on. There are many sites that allow you to do that. MySpace allows you space to blog and there are other blog sites as well.

a blog is just an online journal. like on myspace

you can see an example of a blog at www.myspace.com/rachelemonique

there is a blog section there.

i forgot what the b stands for but the 'log' stands for a log, like a diary or a journal. you add to it daily or whatever and you can add pictures or delete stuff. yahoo 360 is a place to set up a 'blog' site

it's an online journal.

they used to be called web-logs. blog is short for weblog.

I think it stands for web log, which is like an online journal/diary/forum.

Livejournal is better than myspace for blogs...

An abbreviation for weblog