Why do white people move out of perfectly good suburban neighborhoods when a few minority families move in?

Okay, I don't want to sound ignorant or anything, but I noticed this, it wasn't immediately, but we moved in here 5 years ago and all our neighbors were cool, even though they weren't really social with us. A few months later 2 families on my street sold their homes, and moved. The families that moved... show more Okay, I don't want to sound ignorant or anything, but I noticed this, it wasn't immediately, but we moved in here 5 years ago and all our neighbors were cool, even though they weren't really social with us. A few months later 2 families on my street sold their homes, and moved. The families that moved in were hispanic and indian. Next, the people across from us moved, and a african american family moved in. Over the past 5 years, this street has become prodominately minority, the only caucasian people here are some elderly, and the family of a friend of mines. So why did this happen?
Update: I can get people moving, its natural to life, but 15 families in 5 years, out of them, 6 families' homes were bought by minorities, the others that moved, sold their homes to other caucasians, who later moved and sold to someone else. One more thing, I'm not saying that the neighborhood sucks now. on the... show more I can get people moving, its natural to life, but 15 families in 5 years, out of them, 6 families' homes were bought by minorities, the others that moved, sold their homes to other caucasians, who later moved and sold to someone else.

One more thing, I'm not saying that the neighborhood sucks now. on the contrary, we have a cultural festval/ block party every spring. We try out different food from asia, africa, the carribeans, and the middle east.