Can I use a LAN cable into a 2nd wireless router to connect an Xbox360 to my existing wireless network?

I have a wireless ADSL modem/router and want to connect my Xbox360 wirelessly to the network without having to buy the Xbox wireless adapter. I have a 2nd wireless router/access point and was wondering if I can plug my Xbox360 into this 2nd router using a network cable and somehow link the two wireless... show more I have a wireless ADSL modem/router and want to connect my Xbox360 wirelessly to the network without having to buy the Xbox wireless adapter.
I have a 2nd wireless router/access point and was wondering if I can plug my Xbox360 into this 2nd router using a network cable and somehow link the two wireless networks.
My aim is to get an Internet connection so I can use my Xbox Live account.
Update: If so, then how do I configure the 2 access points to be on the same network?