Articles Ideas?

I currently have an articles script; using the software from articledashboard. The design of my site is well put together and the index page ranks well. That being said, I am trying to get rid of double content. I noticed authors are posting their same article(s) on several different websites. So, I am trying to... show more I currently have an articles script; using the software from articledashboard. The design of my site is well put together and the index page ranks well. That being said, I am trying to get rid of double content. I noticed authors are posting their same article(s) on several different websites. So, I am trying to develop an idea for the articles section of my site.

1. Should I design the site so people can suggest their site and I'll write up articles about the site? Charge a fee for featured articles

OR

2. Any other suggestions?

The site focus is related to the word of sports. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.