Bremen vs Chelsea question...?

When will the match begin?? In my country it's said that the match begin at 1 45 am. I live in Indonesia... Indonesia is earlier by 7 hours than London. If the kick off in the current time there is 8 45 pm... It's impossible it's starting at 1 45 right?? I saw in ESPN the match begin at 5 : 00 am HK. The difference betwen here and Hk is only 1 hour!!!!!

My question isn't too complicated right?? So if anyone knows the starting time in Indonesia/ Thailand ( same time ), please tell me... Many thanks before

Favorite Answer

the match between Chelsea & Werder Bremen will takes place on Tuesday, 12 September 2006, 08:45pm. in Asia, particularly in Southeast Asian countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore & Thailand, the match will kick-off at 02:45am on Wednesday morning, 13 September 2006.

the above match is shown on our ESPN channel at 05:00am on Wednesday, 13 September 2006 is only the delayed telecast & not the live telecast.

the match between PSV Eindhoven & Liverpool is shown live on ESPN at 02:45am on Wednesday, 13 September 2006. meanwhile, Starsport channel will broadcast the live telecast of FC Barcelona v PFC Levski Sofia at the same time.

i hope that clarify your confusion & i'm from your neighbouring country, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I live in the Canary Islands, which share the same GMT than England. You've probably been confused because of the am and pm. If Indonesia is 7 hours earlier than London, then it should begin at 1.45 PM.

Godd luck!

Tue. 31 19:45 UK Barcelona v Chelsea

When:12 Sep 2006

Where:Stamford Bridge Stadium

Cost:Various

Opening Hours:7.45pm

I found this information in a web site www.skyteam.com I hope it helps you. As you can see it starts at 7.45 pm in England. Bye

7.45 pm UK time.