Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請問這句中文怎麼翻譯成英文?急~~~~急~~~謝謝

請問這句中文怎麼翻譯成英文?急~~~~急~~~謝謝

1. 我擅長網路拍賣,目前是已達500多個評價的業餘網路拍賣賣家.也常常在網路拍賣購物!

2. 我希望在這裡可以多學一些航空專業技能,未來,能夠學以致用發回所長,成為一位航空公司的地勤.

拜託~請幫我翻譯!謝謝

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. I am good at network auction, have already been up to more than 500 amateurish network auction sellers on appraisal at present. Often auction and do shopping in the network too!我擅長網路拍賣,目前是已達500多個評價的業餘網路拍賣賣家.也常常在網路拍賣購物!

2. I hope that can study some more professional skills of aviation here, in the future, can study in order to practise and send back the chief of institute, become a ground service of airline.我希望在這裡可以多學一些航空專業技能,未來,能夠學以致用發回所長,成為一位航空公司的地勤

Source(s): Dr.eye
  • 1 decade ago

I am good at network auction, have already been up to more than 500 amateurish network auction sellers on appraisal at present. Often auction and do shopping in the network too!

I hope that can study some more professional skills of aviation here, in the future, can study in order to practise and send back the chief of institute , become a ground service of airline .

Source(s): 親人
  • 1 decade ago

1. I am good at network auction, have already been up to more than 500 amateurish network auction sellers on appraisal at present. Often auction and do shopping in the network too!

2. I hope that can study some more professional skills of aviation here, in the future, can study in order to practise and send back the chief of institute , become a ground service of airline .

Source(s): me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.