Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請問這句中文怎麼翻譯成英文?急~~~~急~~~謝謝

請問這句中文怎麼翻譯成英文?急~~~~急~~~謝謝

1. 我擅長網路拍賣,目前是已達500多個評價的業餘網路拍賣賣家.也常常在網路拍賣購物!

2. 我希望在這裡可以多學一些航空專業技能,未來,能夠學以致用發回所長,成為一位航空公司的地勤.

拜託~請幫我翻譯!謝謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1. I am good at network auction, have already been up to more than 500 amateurish network auction sellers on appraisal at present. Often auction and do shopping in the network too!我擅長網路拍賣,目前是已達500多個評價的業餘網路拍賣賣家.也常常在網路拍賣購物!

2. I hope that can study some more professional skills of aviation here, in the future, can study in order to practise and send back the chief of institute, become a ground service of airline.我希望在這裡可以多學一些航空專業技能,未來,能夠學以致用發回所長,成為一位航空公司的地勤

Source(s): Dr.eye

1.

I am good at network auction, have already been up to more than 500 amateurish network auction sellers on appraisal at present. Often auction and do shopping in the network too!

2.

I hope that can study some more professional skills of aviation here, in the future, can study in order to practise and send back the chief of institute , become a ground service of airline .

Source(s): 親人

1. I am good at network auction, have already been up to more than 500 amateurish network auction sellers on appraisal at present. Often auction and do shopping in the network too!

2. I hope that can study some more professional skills of aviation here, in the future, can study in order to practise and send back the chief of institute , become a ground service of airline .

Source(s): me