LoVeLy asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

why do i always have back achs..im only 18..what can i do to help??

Favorite Answer

If you are big busted, they can cause back aches. It takes a lot to hold them up. Try a good supporting bra.

Or go see a chiropractor, something may be misaligned or out of place. They will be able to tell you if something is more serious. They will usually do a simple test on your spine, it's like an xray. Sometimes it free, but usually your insurance shoudl cover it. Also drink lots of water, if it's your kidneys, that will help filter them out.

If it`s not kidney infection, you can try laying flat on the floor on your stomach, put your arms to your sides close to your body with your palms up, and lay your head turned to the side flat on the floor no pillow. Then imagine yourself sinking into the floor, this will let your spine relax to it`s more correct position and make your back feel better. The longer you do this the better, try putting on some relaxing music and just hang out like that for a while.

Source(s): this works for me i`ve had back problems and this helps a lot, it`s on a sheet of excercises my doctor gave me.

I do too, for putting my back out while horseback riding or snowboard or even just sleeping funny.

I got to the chiropracter once a month and more if needed and take 2 magniseum pills every day they help relax your lower back muscles in a natural way.

• Maybe you're sleeping on a spoilt mattress that's out of place. Try sleeping on a different mattress. Most back aches and pains are caused by sleeping positions, which are mostly caused by mattresses that are spoilt or out of place.

backs aches come for me when i'm on my period (like cramps) and i'm only 13, i also get them when i've been sitting funny. and my friend had really bad bachaces and it turned out she had a kidney infection.

kidney infection?

do you drink a lot of cokes....that will do it ...it maybe your kidneys