Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How many Cities named Salem is there in the USA?

I live in Oregon and was curious to know how many other Salem cities there is. I've tried to do a search online but had no luck. Please help me find How many, And where they are located at in the USA. Thank you for your help in this question. Have a great day.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Salem, Alabama

Salem, Arkansas

Salem, Fulton County, Arkansas

Salem, Saline County, Arkansas

Salem, Connecticut

Salem, Georgia

Salem, Illinois

Salem, Indiana

Salem, Iowa

Salem, Kentucky

Salem, Massachusetts

Salem, Maryland

Salem, Nebraska

Salem, New Hampshire

Salem, New Jersey

Salem, New Mexico

Salem, New York

Salem, North Carolina

Salem, Massachusetts

Salem, Missouri

Salem, Ohio

Salem, Oklahoma

Salem, Oregon

Salem, South Carolina

Salem, South Dakota

Salem, Utah

Salem, Virginia

Salem (Virginia Beach), Virginia

Salem, West Virginia

Salem, Wisconsin

Salem, Kenosha County, Wisconsin

Salem, Pierce County, Wisconsin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem

• AF
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

14. Most that Loni J listed are not cities.

Salem, Arkansas

Salem, Illinois

Salem, Indiana

Salem, Iowa

Salem, Kentucky

Salem, Massachusetts

Salem, Missouri

Salem, New Jersey

Salem, Ohio

Salem, Oregon

Salem, South Dakota

Salem, Utah

Salem, Virginia

Salem, West Virginia

http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet/SAFFPopulatio...

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/gBO6k

The town of Salem is the setting for the soap opera Days of our Lives. It is located in the Midwestern United States, though the state is never mentioned. Originally set in New England, the vague setting was moved to somewhere in the Midwest in the 1970s. Recent episodes indicate that Salem has a ZIP code of 06603. While this ZIP code does not actually exist, both codes 06602 and 06604 are part of Bridgeport, Connecticut. While it is constantly referenced as a town, it features more characteristics of a city; for example it is home of the large, multinational corporations Titan Industries and Basic Black, Mithic Incorporated, as well as a full University and an international airport. Interestingly enough, despite its location in the midwest, Salem has a thriving industrial harbor.

• fisch
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

What State Is Salem In

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How many Cities named Salem is there in the USA?

I live in Oregon and was curious to know how many other Salem cities there is. I've tried to do a search online but had no luck. Please help me find How many, And where they are located at in the USA. Thank you for your help in this question. Have a great day.

Source(s): cities named salem usa: https://biturl.im/PyglF
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Great ? Who knows where Salem is apparently it's in the Midwest but not close enough to drive to Chicago anymore but just close enough to drive to the Canadian border. I think that we soap watchers read way more into the stories than the writers want us to. Sometimes they make Salem to be a small town located somewhere anywhere then sometimes it's a big city that houses several major companies re: Mythic, Titan and Basic Black. Funny huh

• Ardene
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

cities named salem usa

• 5 years ago

Where Is Salem

• 5 years ago

Internet is so vital nowadays that it becomes a part of your everyday ordinary. You can read the newspaper, view your email, upgrade your Facebook status, shop online for Christmas presents, Skype with pals, search on Google and so on but the most crucial is that you can also get an everyday paid job, a task where you get paid quickly without any headache.

• 6 years ago

One

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.