newt gingrich divorced his wife while she was in the hospital being treated for cancer.....true american?

or true american?

Best Answer

I don't knew who that is but, that guy isd an asshole!

Lol, put the weed down scuba, the 90's are over.

I wonder if the papers for the divorce were drawn up while she was in the hospital, and whether she was declared 'indigent', so that her right to sign them were taken away. To protect Newt's 'interests' of course.

Not true American, just elite American. Its how the rich boys play the game.

• hulmes

Now not something the President gets to come to a decision anyway; it is either voters or going to the Supreme court. So he's entitled to his opinion like someone else and his relationships are his own business. Personally I aid equal-intercourse marriage, at all times have. However I got larger worries in regards to the country-- so it is no longer my key hindrance for obstacle a couple of President.

• shiva

Not anything the President will get to come to a decision besides; it is both citizens or going to the Supreme Court. So he is entitled to his opinion like any one else and his relationships are his possess trade. Personally I aid equal-intercourse marriage, constantly have. But I bought higher concerns approximately the nation-- so it is not my key quandary for hindrance approximately a President.

Absolutely. The new American way seems to be to live for yourself, and do what feels good. There are countless stories of people abandoning "loved ones" when things get difficult. Do you really believe that politicians have a stronger moral fiber than the rest of us?

The worst part is that men like Gingrich get on a soap box and preach about morality and "family values", when they clearly do not practice them. Hypocrites!

Yes, I raised this point on my question about self-professed Christians and how full of it they can be. True American? I think not. A good question would be "What is a 'true' American?" I would like to think that a true American is very sophisticated and wise.

What does that have to do with being American?

Sounds like a true american to me. Most, not all, but most Americans are selfish, infantile, as*holes. Everything is backwards here. Most of all, our politicians. I can't wait to die and get the hell out of this place. Until then, I suffer with the rest of 'em.

I son't know how true THAT is, but he was having an affair. I don't know if he did that during , before or after her illness but that is the reason for the divorce.

• edaem

He is a hypocrit like the rest of his party.