What is the phisical address of the US department of defense?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There isn't really one they are all over. The Pentagon is just a records storage Facility I was told.

I was told the real place is under a mountain but if anyone knows where it is then it sure is not where they were hiding during 9-11 Going OMG what do we do now?

Here reading this web page..paranoid yet?

Of course we all know since the Head Offfice of the Military is shaped like a Pentagon which everyone passes off as being Satanic when I can see by looking at it that it is the corners of the stars they are the aliens that started the Scientology religion no doubt up there sending all those signals to your television with subliminal messages saying things to your head that make you very aggressive and want to sign up for the military. You do recognize my photo aye? I am a famous movie star so you know I am credible and I worship Scientology also aye? Go go Godzilla!

BUT SERIOUSLY

There are many physical addresses to the military. Depending on what you are communicating about you can look up and write many. But there is not any one address. They are all over the world in different places. Generally if you write them you will be addressing a person who works for them like their secretaries which may be male or female who screen the mail. You can say this as I did it for people over me in different job positions as a secretary. Things that I cannot answer or resolve are sent to other people which it is relevant to. It is doubtful as the top people are very busy as your name will not be recognized that they will handle the letter. So it is best to get the right office in order to direct your concerns. There are many email addresses on the internet who you can contact but they tend to screen emails very well to prevent viruses etc.

The top of the military is your president he is commander in cheif so it is the white house and the president whom you need to address but his staff will recieve and screen the letter. As he recieves over 2000 emails a day you will have to get in line and hope you are saying something someone else has not said that is relevant and important in order for your Commander in Chief to write you back. You can find the address online for the White house his email is president@whitehouse.gov

Get in line we are all writing him and if you do not get the address right then they will send the physical letter back along with you must put your return address on well. They sent my letter back saying do not recognize the address. Very funny. Someone was bored obviously.

The Department of Defense is everywhere it is just a general name for the military. Which branch do you need and what do you need to discuss? You have medical facilities, health facilities, training facilities, etc.

Source(s): http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/ attn: President Bush The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, DC 20500
    • Login to reply the answers
  • sokin
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

relies upon the branch of protection oversees protection stress Operations and replaced into shaped initially for the protection of the country. in spite of the fact that #a million in the experience that your question is does the branch of protection have the aptitude to preserve the U. S. then the respond is an unmitigated confident! #2 in the experience that your question is are we actual being properly defended. the respond is confident #3 in the experience that your question is does the U.S. Tax payer get thier money properly worth for the Taxes Spent on protection? the respond is confident #4 in the experience that your question is Are the Tax money being allotted with the help of the Bush administration to protection stress operations in Iraq helping to maintain the U. S.? the respond isn't any! while replaced into the final time any component to our us of a replaced into attacked with the help of a foreign places us of a? Pearl Harbor. Our very own company airways have been used throughout 911. That wasn't a protection subject...it replaced into an airline protection subject that our crappy immigration gadget allowed to ensue. The war in Iraq & Afghanistan (in case you will call Afghanistan a war) does no longer something for the U. S. Tax payer. rather no longer something. Our Head of State is pouring thousands of Billions of greenbacks and all we get for it are ineffective squaddies, sailors, and airmen. The Tax payer extracts no income! while you're petrified of terror assaults the protection stress isn't the skill to provide up them. If our national protection business enterprise, important intelligence business enterprise, FBI, and Immigration business enterprise have been funded with the help of a million month of the money we are spending in Iraq we'd be high quality. No entity can attack the U. S. with the help of protection stress skill. it may ought to be some thing like what handed off on 911. We basically ought to do a extra appropriate interest of watching our borders and who we enable interior the country and what they do at an identical time as they're right here. Killing people in Afghanistan, Iraq, or everywhere won't provide up terrorism. That war did no longer help us it actual injury us. in case you have been an Iraqi could you sense that your life is extra appropriate now? what number harmless Iraqis have been killed. 4+ years later ask em in the event that they sense liberated. we've completely demolished thier us of a and now they have gotta take care of a civil war. This has purely brought about extra animosity in the direction of us.

• 1 decade ago

Pentagon in Virginia

• 1 decade ago

Claudia...try the Pentagon, Arlington, VA. It is a huge, five side building...trust me, you cannot miss it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe you should learn how to spell BEFORE you write to them.

Source(s): Your question.
  • 1 decade ago

it's a secret

• 1 decade ago

try this web site http://defenselink.mil/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.