...pregnancy?...give me some opinions?

Of course, I know I am going to have to take an at home pregnancy test, but I wanted to get opinions first. My period was due today, and has yet to come. about a week and two days ago, I had some spotting that lasted about 4 days, I had NO cramping. I have been extremely tired, sleeping 10-12 hours a day, a long with headaches, and a lower backache. The last time I thought maybe I was pregnant, my fiance was ..no your not pregnant don't worry about it, I was throwing up for six weeks...at any rate, when I started spotting the other day...he asked me several times if I was pregnant..told him I didn't know it would be too early to tell..I'm just wondering what you all think, I'm confused and don't really want to spend the money on a test if there's no reason. Thanks for any opinions, and please no lectures!

I'm not scared, or stressing, I'm just wondering...I don't think anyone likes to not know..whats going on...

Favorite Answer

If you could be pregnant then you should probably take the test. I had a lot of the same symptoms when I was pregnant with both of my girls but if you are not then just calm down. Stress is one of the most common causes of periods being late or not coming at all.

Source(s): mother of 2

I would take a test, just to be sure. Probably not positive, but there is always a chance and at least you won't worry either way. Good luck!

Yea, ok, i've been thru this position before. My gurl told me the same thing happended to her and she came out negative. So dont worry just chill and take the preg. test.

Dont put money on top of this situation , how much do u spend on a purse or at a club, come on now dont be cheap just buy the dam thing and chill out. Bye.

Your spotting could of been your period.Sometimes that happens.Now next time use a condum....It will stop u from being so dam scared ...Like now....Wait until your next cycle to take a test unless u plan on abortion.

I think it's money well spent and with the symptoms you're having more-so.