wither_ed asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

do u know a drug-free treatment for "chronic depression?"?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 5 years ago

There isn't going to be one cure that I can give you because it is different for everyone. You have to experiment with different things. There are many dietary things you can try. The first thing you might want to try is eating yogurt often. Like eating a lot of plain greek yogurt. There is new medical evidence that shows that gut bacteria may be linked with seratonin levels. Another thing you could try is this which is a combination of foods that increase dopamine and seratonin levels http://www.neurosoup.com/mdma-recovery-smoothie/ One other thing I can think of is being active and I know you probably heard this one a lot but it actually will physically make u feel better even on the first time you legitimately work out. One last thing I can think of is spending time with friends so that your aren't constantly stuck in your own head. All of these things take time to see the effects so I would really recommend staying with these things for a couple of weeks before you give up, especially exercising

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.