Poland Consulate in my country requires hotel to fax/email confirmation to them directly for issue of visa.?

I am travelling to Krakow in October but to issue a visa the consulate wants email/fax of reservation directly. I want to book a hostel on the net...how do i ensure tha they will send the email/fax. does anyone know of such hostels in krakow who will do it?

Favorite Answer

Hostelworld.com brings you online bookings at the best selection of hostels in Krakow. Read customer reviews of Krakow hostels, view hostels on map of Krakow and avail of special offers such as free SMS confirmations. And why not check out our pick for the best things to see and do in Krakow while you're there.

• Yum!

Hi, I once faced the same problem...

Don't sweat it, you can book through a major hostel website like Twizi.com or something and you will recieve an email that confirms your booking. The email I recieved from Twizi had the dates, prices, and hostels info and phone numbers on it.

In other words... everything you need.

I link to their Krakow page below.

Happy travels!

Source(s): Krakow / Poland hostels: http://www.reservations.bookhostels.com/twizi/find...

Any hotel/hostel will fax a reservation. If you are reserving your room over the net you will probably get something you can print out and fax/e-mail them yourself. If you are still worried, contact the place and ask them. It shouldn't be a problem.

most hotels would do it. Before you book the hotel on the net, contact them thru email or phone and confirm that they would send a fax.