I got a new power supply for my computer bcause my computer kept on shutting off now it is doing it again why?

Do you have any ideas why my computer keeps on shutting off even though i got a new power supply?
Update: it shuts down randomly
Update 2: I got this power supply after my old power supply stoped working and it worked fine for a while but now i will turn on the computer and use it for a while like for 30 minutes and it will **** off then when i turn it on immediataly after it shuts down right away but if i wait for a while and then turn on the... show more I got this power supply after my old power supply stoped working and it worked fine for a while but now i will turn on the computer and use it for a while like for 30 minutes and it will **** off then when i turn it on immediataly after it shuts down right away but if i wait for a while and then turn on the computer it will work for longer before shutting off i haven't installed any new software recently