我們家不能用任何下載音樂的軟體,會斷線,然後如果有配唱的更好,沒有也沒關係,也可以寄到我信箱裡。

gino2004rebecca@yahoo.com.tw

2 Answers

Rating
  • Linda
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

【歌名】At the Beginning 【演唱者】Richard Marx & Donna Lewis【收錄專輯】Anastasia: Music From The Motion Picture (1997年發行)【歌詞】[Donna Lewis]We were strangers starting out on a journeyNever dreaming what we'd have to go throughNow here we are and I'm suddenly standingAt the beginning with you[Richard Marx]No one told me I was going to find youUnexpected, what you did to my heartWhen I lost hope, you were there to remind meThis is the start[chorus]And life is a road and I wanna keep goingLove is a river, I wanna keep flowingLife is a road, now and forever, wonderful journeyI'll be there when the world stops turningI'll be there when the storm is throughIn the end, I wanna be standingAt the beginning with you[both]We were strangers on a crazy adventureNever dreaming how our dreams would come trueNow here we stand, unafraid of the futureAt the beginning with you[chorus]And life is a road and I wanna keep goingLove is a river, I wanna keep flowingLife is a road, now and forever, wonderful journeyI'll be there when the world stops turningI'll be there when the storm is throughIn the end, I wanna be standingAt the beginning with youKnew there was somebody somewhereLike a light in the darkNow I know that dreams will live onI've been waiting so longNothing's gonna tear us apartAnd life is a road and I wanna keep goingLove is a river, I wanna keep flowingLife is a road, now and forever, wonderful journeyI'll be there when the world stops turningI'll be there when the storm is throughIn the end, I wanna be standingAt the beginning with youLife is a road and I wanna keep goingLove is a river, I wanna keep going onStarting out on a journeyLife is a road and I wanna keep goingLove is a river, I wanna keep flowingIn the end, I wanna be standingAt the beginning with you 【試聽】At The Beginning Listen

圖片參考:http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000002JEJ.0...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

kuro可以抓阿

應該很多地方都抓的到 除非你是要配唱的?

我之前有抓到

2006-09-11 01:16:43 補充:

我寄給你了喔不過我沒有配唱的啦

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.