do you believe in magic spells?

i went to my e-mail and they send me a e-mail how to put a magic spell and get what i want silly what do you think

Favorite Answer

in Africa the witchdoctor can kill someone by pointing a stick at him. Is this a magic spell or hypnosis? (which works because the man knows what the curse is supposed to do, so he stops eating and drinking, and dies)

you can use positive "magic" on yourself and people you meet because your wishes are communicated by the light in your eyes, the sound of your voice and the love in your smiles.

i don't believe in magic spells at all but these kind of things happen all the time. ironically anything that has been discussed does exist in this universe.it is true.i would advice u to ignore this mail n just delete it.

• Kami

No, I don't believe in magic spells. I think that e-mail should be deleted (SPAM).

Spam, and magic spells come from evil.

No, I don't believe in magic.

• ?

yes i do believe. but they are evil

NO and u must dont belive in all stupid tings.

it would depend on u.if u r superstitious...............

well no