Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

my girlfriend broke up with me?

my girlfriend broke up with me and i havent talked to her in 1 week and a half.We broke up like three months ago but were seeing each other until like 3 weeks ago. we were together for three years should i call or let her go and wait for her to call me?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

MOVE ON!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

let her go and i know it hurts but she will call you back eventually or maybe not but mine called me back like a year after and i just didnt have feelings for her anymore so im working on it right now just to be close friends.

• 1 decade ago

hon, u gotta' let her go. she's nothin' but trouble if she doesn't want to be with you and you wont let go. she's keeping you from bliss and that's nevr right for any1 2 do unless u cheated, then you deserve all the pain in the world from the women you toyed with.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Be friendly, that way it isn't so bad, and if ya'll still like each other, go out again. 3 YEARS? Isn't that proposal time? Maybe she thinks you just aren't interested.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Leave her alone and let her find someone she really wants to be with and then you can try to be her friend again....unless her new bf is the jealous type.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am so sorry that is happening alot lately

she will realize that u are wonderful and come back

• 1 decade ago

if she wants to get back together, she'll call you. other than taht, YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA!!!! im sure u can meet a hottie or two even if you have no game at all, IN CALIFORNIA!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe your ex-girlfriend is seeing someone else.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

let her call you,

shes hurting you too much obviestly

• tina m
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Let her go.

• 1 decade ago

What are u waaiting for call her

!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.