I get sick when I masturbate.?

Plz only answer if youre going to serious and KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT!!! Every time I masturbate I get gas, aches, diarrhea, somtimes I get hot, headaches and sweaty. I'm 15.

Favorite Answer

then do not do it that is an easy soution

Sounds like you're a bit of a hypochondriac. The gas might have been caused by your body relaxing as a result of the release. The diarrhea and aches, I don't know - might be totally unrelated (unless you're a girl because I get that way sometimes).

As far as being hot and sweaty.. that's completely normal because that's what happens when people have sex.

Headaches... that's caused by masturbation because there is an increase in bloody flow in the body and this will cause headaches.

In conclusion, you're completely normal. Happy masturbating!

Do you feel any guilt by masturbating? I can't think of any physiological reason for you to be having these symptoms but they may be brought on pshycologically. I feel for you, at 15 hopefully these symptoms will pass because when you get to 17 or 18 your need to masturbate will be much more than it is now. If you feel guilty, know that it is natural and you will enjoy it for the rest of your life. I think that gas, sweaty and even maybe headaches may be a natural thing because of the small muscle contractions when oragasm sets in. I wouldn't worry too much about it and relax a bit. Again, don't let guilt or the fear of getting caught get in the way of a nice tug. Good luck.

I wish I could help you out with an honest answer, and I do hope you get a legit response, finding an answer to your ailments. What I will say to those of you being smart a**es with your completely useless responses, learn when and where to leave your "wisdom", at least this guy's got guts enough to request help and advise for something so personal. Not to mention he did specifically ask you to be serious.

Best of luck!

Don't worry now, in a couple of years if that happens you've probably got an STD or something. Sounds like you're holding your breath. Breathe easy. Seriously though, maybe you should wait a while because that'll be pretty bad if you have to tell your parents why you're sick. Get some real sex and see if the same thing happens. Don't forget your Trojan Mannnn!

Your skin is getting hot and flushed. Try putting a fan on yourself when you masturbate to keep you cool and see if that helps.

you may lack minerals and vitamins or too much of the masturbation may be the reason why you experience such.lessen the frequency of doing it.avoid washing your organ after ejaculation cause it has negative effect on the body.do dry masturbation or using oil and just wipe thev fluid after it is done.

• Roxy

Question is How are you masturbating...if you are not working it the normal regular way and getting freaky in any way ...you have to stop before you really hurt yourself!

Physical symptoms caused by stress which is caused by guilt. You are feeling guilty for doing it and the stress of it is manifesting itself in these symptoms.

Maybe you're working to hard to get a nut. Take your time.

maybe your body is going through puberty and your hormons is off balance and your body just might not be ready...have you had sex yet? if so,does it happen then?or maybe you havent reached puberty and your just not ready...good luck