Hayden Christensen Vs Daniel Radcliffe in a fist fight who'd win??

I'm going with Hayden he's more athletic.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hayden Christensen. That guy works out like i... like WE breathe. Ever take a look at those abs... those arms?? Sorry, but daniel might as well give up before they start. Haydens glorious face would be the last thing he sees on earth. Sorry Dan fans, but this is the truth. He can't hold a candle to Hayden. Why the question anyway? I would have thought it would be H.C vs Ewan McGregor...

• 1 decade ago

After seeing Hayden play a Sith in Star Wars EP3, I'm inclined to say Hayden would woop Daniel's teenage @ss into the next world.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Daniel's been working out, notice is arms in the last movie. He has got a wand too, it gives him range, against a light saber that would help. But Darth has some serious powers and all the spells would probably bounce off the helmet he wears. But then Daniel would use some poly juice potion and become Darth Vader. Then Hayden would get confused and kill himself.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Defiantly Hayden Christensen!!! He rox!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hayden without a doubt, Danial seems so fragile

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Danny...coz he would yake out his wand from his pan even it is a fist fight...

• 1 decade ago

i'm going with hayden too, he's older, bigger, more athletic and he's darth-mother f***in-vader!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Neither. Their respective entourages would never let it happen.

• 1 decade ago

duh!! hayden christensen..stronger!! jedi turned sith!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.