i cant trust my boyfriend i think itis because i know i cant trust myself i know i love him what do i do?

i feel like he is cheating on me all the time he lives an hour and a half away on weekends and his greandpa is the preacher of my church he is very lovving when we are alone but when we are in public he is mean. i know i cant leave him i love him sooo much we've been together a year and a half but i just feel very lonely sometimes when we can't be together.

Best Answer

Sounds magical. Your being used and you sound a little pitiful saying you know you can't leave him. If you can't leave him then just get used to it.

He sounds like he doesnt' want the public to know your a couple so he's mean to you, and when no one's around he doesnt have to play the game. I'm sure he has some "friends" as well and if you'll never leave him, it means he can do whatever he wants to you and you'll just stay with him and he knows it. You are not a whole person; at least enough to stay in a relationship. Your into him a lot more (almost obsessed) than he is into you. The distance is too much for him and I can see him moving on. Sorry.

Eh'.. one thing I can say is that it's very easy to push someone away with your insecurities and doubts. I mean, is there a real 'reason' why you think he's cheating? Until there's a good reason for you to suspect him of anything, it's best you just put aside your doubts as best you can. As far as him being mean to you in public, address this problem with him. That's the best way to fix it. Explain to him calmly what the problem is and tell him how you wish things would be. Don't wait til an argument to bring this up. That's a common mistake (in my opinion). No need to wait til you two are arguing to bring up a problem, just bring it up and I'm sure you two can work something out. If not.. then you know what you'll need to do.

if a guy is being mean 2 u in public, i say that he is not worth it. ask him what up with that. tell him how u feel. u guys r bf/ gf 4 a reason. tell him what ur likes and dislikes r. if he really loves u, he would take them in consideration. and u should do th e same with his likes and dislikes... relationship, is a 2 way street

YOU NEED TO BE HONEST WITH HIM AND TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE SITUATION. IF YOU DONT HAVE

TRUST IN THE RELATIONSHIP YOU DONT HAVE VERY MUCH

OF A ANYTHING. AND IF HE IS CHEATING THEN YOU NEED

TO GET EVERYTHING OUT IN THE OPEN. YOU WILL FEEL'SO

MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU DO. AND IT REALLY SOUND LIKE

HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU.

find something more productive to do. Inculcate a hobby like gardening or reading books or just join a club.

you need friends/ enjoyment more than you need the guy!

he might just be using u to have some fun... make frniends with some more guys and then see how he reacts to it.

the feeling that he is always cheating on you is insecurity. but his public face should be the same as his private face. you have to make a decision on what is really best for you. set your boundaries and stick to them. don't be walked over.

HE DOESN'T LOVE U!!!!IF HE DID HE WOULD NOT TREAT U LIKE CRAP

EMAIL ME

without trust you have nothing.

dont love him...